Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology has the utmost interest in your health and safety. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of care in the safest environment possible. Our state-of-the-art offices have always operated under hospital sterilization standards and we have always followed stringent guidelines for environmental infection control and decontamination. We are available to answer any questions or concerns at any time and look forward to treating you in the safest and most fulfilling ways possible.
As recommended by the CDC, State and Local guidelines in response to COVID-19, we are taking every step necessary to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. Many additional measures have been implemented to ensure the safest environment possible. These additional measures include:
- Limiting the amount of people in our offices at one time. This means that there may not be any patient escorts. An exception will be made for those that require physical assistance or those who are minor children. All family members or friends are required to wait in their vehicles or offsite.
- Surgical Patients will be asked for a mobile contact number that will be used for notification when the patient is ready for discharge and/or with other update information while they are waiting offsite.
- Everyone entering any of our offices must be wearing a face covering (mask).
- Everyone entering any of our offices must use hand sanitizer and Lysol their shoes upon entry.
- Everyone entering any of our offices will be required to have a temperature check and complete a screening questionnaire prior to entry.
- Anyone with fever, symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the office and will be advised to call the office to reschedule their appointment and contact their healthcare professional.
- Everyone will be required to keep a minimum of 6 feet distance from others. When administering medical treatment, our clinical staff will be wearing gloves, protective shields and other protective equipment to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Our professional cleaning service sanitizes all areas nightly utilizing hospital grade sanitizers. We continue our meticulous attention to cleanliness throughout our patient exam rooms, offices and Medspa. We are vigilantly following disinfection protocol after every patient including exam rooms are completely sanitized after every patient is seen, common areas are to be sanitized throughout the day, as well as all high touch areas such as door knobs and counter tops are wiped down with germicidal cleansers and sprayed with Lysol. Our staff will ensure exam rooms are aired out after each patient.
- No reading material will be allowed into our waiting area, exam rooms or stored for patient use.
We look forward to continuing to provide the latest in cosmetic and plastic surgical procedures, medspa and injectable treatments as well as medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services.
Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated as we continue to serve our patients and community by providing the highest quality health care in a safe responsible manner.