Factors Affecting Eyelid Surgery Cost
Drooping, tired-looking eyelids can take a significant toll on your appearance. In some cases, they can obstruct your vision. Blepharoplasty, or the surgical refinement of the eyelids, can be a wise investment if you are concerned with the state of your eyelids. This procedure involves removing excess skin, muscle, and fat from the upper or lower eyelids, and lifting remaining tissue to provide a much improved appearance and unobstructed vision. Dr. Stephen Greenberg can help you understand eyelid surgery cost during a consultation at his Long Island-area practice. We offer financing options to place the cost of blepharoplasty within your budget. To learn more, please contact us today.
As we age, the skin around our eyes begins to lose elasticity and muscle tone, resulting in droopy eyelids and the appearance of puffy bags under our eyes. Eyelid surgery can remove the excess tissue and rejuvenate the skin around your eyes, leaving you looking more refreshed and alert. Your customized surgery can treat the lower eyelids, the upper eyelids, or both, depending on your individual needs. This procedure involves only small incisions that result in easily concealed scarring, giving you a natural-looking rejuvenated appearance.
Factors Affecting the Cost of Blepharoplasty
As with most plastic surgery procedures, the cost of blepharoplasty is different in virtually every case because no two patients have the same needs and goals. Factors that always affect cost include:
- Surgeon's Fees: Generally speaking, more experienced surgeons who consistently provide beautiful results will charge higher fees than surgeons who are less experienced or less reputable. By choosing a surgeon like Dr. Greenberg, you are most likely to achieve the amazing results you desire and deserve.
- Facility Fee: Dr. Greenberg is able to keep these costs low by having his own in-office ambulatory surgery centers in Manhattan and Long Island.
- Anesthesia: In order to maintain your comfort during treatment, a certified anesthesiologist will be on hand to administer anesthesia during your treatment.
- Medications: You may require pain medication, antibiotics, of artificial tear drops, depending on your individual needs.
- Post-surgical Recovery Items: Occasionally, patients will require cold compresses for the eyes, foam wedge pillows, dark sunglasses, or other items to help make the recovery period as comfortable as possible.
Insurance and Financing
Cosmetic eyelid surgery procedures are not typically covered by insurance, but we excel at helping patients determine how to make the cost of surgery manageable. If the surgery is addressing drooping eyelids that are affecting your vision, your health insurance may cover a portion of the cost. If your goals are purely cosmetic, or if you would like additional refinements beyond what insurance will cover, we are ready to work with you. We accept cash and credit cards, and offer CareCredit℠ financing options to put the cost of treatment into manageable payments.
The Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery Advantage
Dr. Greenberg's attention to detail and commitment to safety consistently result in optimal patient outcomes. He is a respected authority on plastic surgery who is often tapped by the media to provide expert commentary. When you schedule your eyelid procedure at Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery, you can be certain that you are making a worthwhile investment in your quality of life.
Schedule an Eyelid Surgery Consultation
If you would like to learn more about the eyelid surgery procedure, or if you have additional questions about the cost, please contact our office to make an appointment with Dr. Greenberg.
Get in Touch
461 Park Ave S
Manhattan, NY 10016(212) 319-4999
160 Crossways Park Dr
Woodbury, NY 11797(516) 364-4200
365 County Rd 39A Ste 7
Southampton, NY 11968(631) 287-4999
Boca Raton Office
1599 NW 9th Avenue
Boca Raton, FL 33486(561) 208-1080